Saturday Six – Episode 183
This week, the ayes have it. Make that, the eyes.
But before we begin with the spooky questions, it was BookGal of “Books, Memes and Musings” who was first to play last week. Congratulations, BookGal!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. When speaking to someone in person, how often do you look them directly in the eye?
2. How likely are you to notice another person’s eye color?
3. What color eyes does your closest friend have?
4. Take the quiz: What do your eyes reveal about you?
5. If you had the chance to permanently change the color of your eyes, and would never be able to change it back to your original color, would you change it? If so, from what color to what color?
6. If you were a candidate for Lasik® eye surgery, do you think you’d have the guts to go through with eye surgery?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.
Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/patrickk/public_html/wp-content/themes/implicit/functions/theme.php on line 1406