I went in to work today, intending to take care of a few “quick” things. Despite the fact that in April I will have worked in television for 17 years, I have yet to figure out that there is no such thing as a “quick” task. That’s why this week’s set of six questions is being posted so close to Sunday instead of Saturday.
Maybe one of these years, I’ll really learn.
- First to play last week: Linda. No blog, yet, but you can read some of her work at Huffington Post, here.” Congratulations!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. If you could receive only the gift of food this Christmas, which single item would you choose?
2. Dessert. What’s the first food that just came to mind when you read that word?
3. What do you eat more of when you’re trying to lose weight?
4. Take the quiz: What holiday food are you?
5. When you were a kid, did you ever really leave food for Santa Claus? If so, what was the typical fare you placed near the tree for Jolly Ol’ St. Nick?
6. Do you tend to eat more, less, or about the same at Christmas dinner than you do at Thanksgiving dinner?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.