I should be Christmas shopping. Since it still feels like April or May outside, and since I’m not entirely sure that it’s possible that the year is almost over, I have my doubts about whether Tuesday could possibly be Christmas Day. But I guess I’m going to take everyone’s word for it. How else will I legitimately be able to take Tuesday off from work?
- First to play last week: Jude of My Way.” Congratulations!
This week, I’m going to give you a quiz up front, and I’ll ask you a few questions about its questions, then get you to actually take the quiz itself.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. In another tab or window of your browser, open, but don’t answer, this quiz: Which of Santa’s Reindeer Are You? Of the songs listed as possible answers, which one is your absolute favorite?
2. Whether it is listed there or not, which Christmas song is your absolute favorite?
3. Whose performance of that song do you most enjoy?
4. Of the games listed as possible answers to question 3, how many have you honestly never heard of?
5. Which of them would you least be interested in playing?
6. Now take the quiz: Which of Santa’s reindeer are you?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.