Saturday Six – Episode 211
It has been a somewhat productive Saturday in that I actually got out of the house for a little while. I’ve also been working on a new post about the presidential race that keeps getting bigger and bigger because of updated developments. It’s very frustrating, so I thought I’d cut a little stress with another set of six questions!
- First to play last week: Vulpix of I Sing to Life…. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. From your earliest memories, how many different career choices did you seriously consider?
2. Is the career you actually wound up in among those early possibilities?
3. What’s more important to you: being successful in your professional life or your personal life?
4. Take the quiz: What’s your priority?
5. Are you more likely to let your personal life get in the way of your career, or to let your career get in the way of your personal life?
6. If you were to make a list of things you will look forward to doing on Monday morning, would going to work be at the top of the list, the middle, the bottom, or not on the list at all?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.