It’s lunchtime and I haven’t had breakfast, yet. But that’s okay…I’ll make up for it at lunch. One of my favorite restaurants is offering shrimp and grits today, so I’ll go have a helping, then ponder going to the gym, which I desperately need to do.
If the shrimp and grits thing seems disgusting, I’ll confess that it did to me as well. Despite being a native of South Carolina, I didn’t try shrimp and grits until I moved to Charleston. It’s good stuff. You owe it to yourself to try it. At least once. Forget dangerous crap like bungee jumping: put shrimp and grits on your bucket list instead and your nerves will thank you.
In any case, on to the questions!
- First to play last week: Connie of Vox. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. How many days a week, on average, do you eat breakfast?
2. If you eat a breakfast that involves actual cooking, what are most likely to prepare for yourself?
3. If you eat a breakfast that requires no cooking, what are yu most likely to choose for yourself?
4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Cereal Are You?
5. When you eat pancakes, how many do you typically place in a stack?
6. How do you like your pancakes: with butter/margarine or without, and what flavor of syrup?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.