Are you a game player? (In the good way, I mean.) This week’s set of questions are all about games and how well we play them.
First to play last week: Mrs. L of Mrs. Linklater’s Guide to the Universe. Congratulations! (According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. What’s the last card game you played, and with whom did you play?
2. What’s the last board game you played, and with whom did you play?
3. What’s the last computer game you played, and with whom did you play?
4. Take the quiz: Which chess piece are you?
5. Of the games you listed in the first three answers, did you win any of the matches?
6. If you could only play one single game for the rest of your life, which game would you play and why would you choose it?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.