Christmas Day gave many of us the chance to spend time with family. For most of you, I hope this was a happy time; I’m sure for others of you, it may not have been. This week’s questions reflect on family…but I’ll try not to get too personal with the questions…just in case some of your relatives read your blog!
- First to play last week: Otowi of Otowi. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. How many members of your family not living with you did you see on Christmas Day?
2. When spending time with family, how long after you arrive do you begin to feel “antsy” about being there too long?
3. Is your family more likely to have pleasant discussions or heated arguments during a big meal? Do you join in or quietly listen in?
4. Take the quiz: How Do You Really Feel About Your Family?
5. Consider the family member whose views are most opposite of your own: If your friends or co-workers met the person, what single topic would probably be the source of the most embarrassment for you if your friends heard that person talking?
6. Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas? What one thing that you didn’t get would you like to have received?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.