Hope you’re having a great new year, and I thought I’d start 2009 with a light-hearted set of questions. So step on inside under the big top and let’s play.
- First to play last week: therubyposts of The Ruby Posts. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. Have you ever been asked to speak in front of an audience? If so, what was the occasion and how do you feel you did?
2. If you were asked to appear on David Letterman’s show, do you have a “Stupid Human Trick” you could perform?
3. If you were asked to be in a circus, would you be more comfortable as a clown, a trapeze artist, a tightrope walker, a juggler, an animal trainer, or the ringmaster?
4. Take the quiz: What Circus Act Should You Perform?
5. How old were you the first time you visited a circus? How did you like it?
6. How often would you describe your real job as a “circus?” Do you think it seems to be getting more or less like a circus?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.