Saturday Six – Episode 248
This week’s edition of six questions comes to you from the opposite end of the country. More on that in an upcoming post! In the meantime, enjoy another set of questions!
- First to play last week: Crystal of Said She. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. Which of the following methods of travel do you most prefer: plane, train or automobile?
2. What is the furthest distance you have travelled by each method listed above?
3. When flying, do you prefer to fly during the daytime or during the night?
4. Take the quiz: What’s Your Travel Personality?
5. If you had the chance to take a one-year vacation and spend that time traveling anywhere in the country you wanted by motor home, would you do it, and if so, where would you most likely wind up?
6. Do you have any superstitions or rituals you rely on before or during a big trip?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.