Saturday Six – Episode 250
Happy Saturday, everyone! Hope you’re having a good weekend and that it’ll go by very slowly so you really enjoy every moment.
Here’s a new set of questions and I hope you’ll enjoy them, too!
- First to play last week: Kathy of My Space.. My Blug… My Life….. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. If you could recycle only one of the following, would you be most likely to choose paper, aluminum cans or plastic containers?
2. Check out your bathroom: what color are the metal fixtures: silver, gold, bronze, or pewter? (If you know the actual material rather than just the color, name it too.)
3. When cooking, do you prefer non-stick surfaces or traditional surfaces? Do you have more copper-bottomed pots or stainless steel?
4. Take the quiz: What’s Metal Are You?
5. Consider the jewelry you wear most often: is it gold, silver, platinum or something else?
6. Have you ever had a piece of jewelry turn your skin a different color? Did anyone else notice before you did?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.
1. Plastics. I don’t use Aluminum cans at all.
2. Silver metals on the fixtures, brass around the vanity mirror. Hey, it’s an apartment…they picked it!
3. Non-stick, otherwise stainless steel.
4. You are “Copper”
You are provocative and challenging. You help people realize who they really are.
You live a very balanced life. You always take time for love and art.
You are both a powerful and generous person. You always have time to give back.
People find you to be incredibly ethical and loyal.
5. Gold and stainless steel.
6. I had a sterling silver ring that liked to tarnish pretty quickly, so it turned my skin black where I was wearing it. Needless to say, I don’t wear that anymore.