Despite a major computer problem, which I’ll explain and rant about later, here’s this week’s edition of the Saturday Six!
Thanks for stopping by and for playing this week’s set.
- First to play last week: NikkiD of Memes By Me. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. If you know someone who is interested in you happens to be high maintenance, are you as likely to date them anyway?
2. Do you get more frustrated by your home being in a state of disarray or your workplace being in a state of disarray?
3. You decide to go to the grocery store where you don’t expect to run into anyone you know. How dressed up are you likely to get?
4. Take the quiz: Are You High Maintenance?
5. How important is it to you that the person you would date would be roughly “in your league” lookswise?
6. Do you prefer spending more on a birthday gift for a close friend of having them spend more on a gift for you?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.