Once in a while, I find one of those little online quizzes that’s so silly and random that I toss any plan to use it in a set of questions, since the result can’t likely mean anything.
This week, I’m starting with one of those, but then getting in some serious questions based on a few possible answers you may not get.
Let’s see how well this one works! Thanks for stopping by. The fun starts after the jump:
- First to play last week: Perpstu of Popping Bubbles. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. Take the quiz: What Does Your Address Say About You?
2. How seriously are have you worked in the past month to change your life for the better, rather than living with the status quo?
3. How much has your life felt like it is “brimming with opportunities” in the past month, and have you seriously considered taking any of them?
4. How important is becoming wealthy and successful, and has its level of importance changed at all in the past year?
5. If your life could be placed on a scale that would balance between “work hard” and “play hard,” which side would be heaviest?
6. How much do you feel right now that you’re at some kind of crossroads?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.