Saturday Six – Episode 283
This week, the Saturday Six is going to the dogs! It’s a pet-themed set of questions, and since I’m a dog person, the questions are pretty much related to dogs.
If you’re a cat person, the questions still apply: I tried to avoid questions that could only work for dog owners.
If you’re not a pet person at all, then pretend!
- First to play last week: Carly of Ellipsis…. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. A friend of yours goes grocery shopping with you and goes to the meat department and buys a small pack of fresh ground chuck. You ask what she’s going to cook for dinner and she explains that the chuck is for her dog. How would you react?
2. Another friend dares you to eat a dog biscuit: would you give it a try?
3. Vets usually recommend more expensive brands of food for pets. How much of a difference do you think there would really be between a brand you could pick up in a store or a specialty brand?
4. Take the quiz: Who’s Happier: You or Your Pet?
5. Who has more toys: your pets or you?
6. Whose bed do you think is more comfortable to sleep on, yours or your pet’s?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.