Saturday Six – Episode 292
Here’s the first edition of the Saturday Six with the new look here at Patrick’s Place. I’m glad you’ve found it and I appreciate your visit!
- First to play last week: Ambrosia Jefferson of Birth of a Notion. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What is the last thing you purchased for yourself, other than basics like groceries?
2. What is the last thing you purchased for someone else?
3. If you were to win a lottery, what is the first charity you’d donate to?
4. If you won that lottery, what is the first “luxury” you’d buy for yourself?
5. Take the quiz: Do You Put Yourself First or Last?
6. When is the last time you spent an entire weekend putting yourself first?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.