Saturday Six – Episode 297
With Christmas now less than a week away — how is that even possible? — I figured now would be a good time to ask a set of questions about one of the most familiar symbols of the season: the Christmas tree!
- First to play last week: Diana of Diana’s Little Corner in the Nutmeg State. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Have the Christmas trees you or your closest relatives have put up more often been real or artificial?
2. How do you prefer Christmas decorations on a tree to look: more uniform within a certain color scheme or design or with a lot of variance?
3. Christmas ornaments as a Christmas gift: good idea or bad?
4. Take the quiz: The Christmas Tree Test
5. What’s the most unusual Christmas tree you remember from your childhood?
6. What’s your worst Christmas tree experience?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.