Last week, I mentioned the strange weather the country had seen, and pointed out that all we’d gotten in Charleston was too much rain.
Maybe I tempted fate.
But fate responded with a nice bit of snow: nothing paralyzing, but definitely pretty to look at. Before I
get out and play in the snow go to work to produce a promo about our winter weather coverage, here’s this week’s set of questions.
- First to play last week: Diana of Diana’s Little Corner in the Nutmeg State. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)<
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What is the most snow you remember ever seeing where you live?
2. Given a choice, would you prefer a day of snow or a day of rain?
3. How easily does your local area respond to snow or ice on roads?
4. Considering the source from which you most often get your forecast, how accurate was that source over the past week?
5. Take the quiz: Are You a Snow Bunny?
6. Okay, it’s time to confess: when the snow starts moving in, do you go to the grocery store and buy up all of the milk and bread?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.