Saturday Six – Episode 319
Here’s a topic that a packrat like me would never want to discuss with the whole world: clutter. Specifically, the clutter on your work desk. (For those of you who work at home or don’t have a job, consider the desk where your computer is).
I’m eager to see how some of these get answered!
- First to play last week: Mika of Euromerican. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Would you describe your desk as generally cluttered or generally neat?
2. There’s the old saying about one’s clutter being “organized” just where he can find everything: considering the most cluttered part of your workspace, can you really find everything easily?
3. You have an important appointment to remember: where’s the first place you’re likely to make note of it: on a desk calendar, your computer, or your phone?
4. Take the quiz: What Does Your Desk Say About You?
5. How many personal photos do you have on your desk, and who are the photos of?
6. Is your desk too big for you, too little, or just right?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.