Once in a while, I sit down to craft the weekly Saturday Six without any real topic in mind. Or, I’ll have a topic and struggle to come up with six questions pertaining to it.
That’s usually the days when I give you six random questions that don’t have anything to do with each other.
This week, I have a topic, which you’ll soon see.
- First to Play Last Week: Cat. of Sweet Memes was first to play. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. You’re asked to bake cookies at home for a special gathering: which flavor of cookies are you most likely to choose to make?
2. You’re asked to bring store-bought cookies for the event instead: which brand/flavor of cookies are you most likely to buy?
3. Are you more likely to bake or buy a variety that you personally like best, or one that you think most everyone else will like more than you do?
4. A Girl Scout comes to your door with her cookie brochure, but you can only afford a single box: which flavor will you buy?
5. Take the quiz: How Does Your Cookie Crumble?
6. What’s your preferred way of eating an Oreo: all at once, or by separating the two outer wafers and eating the filling first?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.