Saturday Six – Episode 343
When I’m able to get up early enough, I like to be able to have a cup of coffee before I leave for work. And I’ve certainly got enough coffee mugs to choose from when I do so. In fact, I have far too many coffee mugs that I’ve collected over the years, and I’m in the process of packing a box for Goodwill.
But while I have them all, I figured I’d ask a few mug-related questions.
- First to Play Last Week: Diana, of Diana’s Little Corner in the Nutmeg State. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What is printed on your favorite coffee mug and what makes it your favorite?
2. Your favorite mug gets a crack in it: do you continue using it or toss it?
3. Of the mugs that depict a specific place you’ve been to, which of them is your favorite?
4. How many mugs do you own that have company or organization logos on them, and which is your favorite?
5. What color are the majority of your coffee mugs, and how did you end up with that color as the predominate one?
6. What do you prefer to drink out of your favorite mug: coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.