Are you a frequent flyer? Or even an infrequent one?
If so, this set of questions is for you. Most of them, in fact, can be answered even if you’ve never set foot inside an airplane.
Flying is not something I ever look forward to; I do look forward to the people I’m flying to see, depending, of course, on exactly where I’m flying. Still, it’s so rare that I go anywhere that I have to really want to get on a plane.
That makes flying suck much less.
How do you feel about the prospect of getting on a plane? Channel those emotions and you’re ready for this week’s set of questions!
- First to Play Last Week: Michelle of Men Are That They Might Have Joy. Congratulations!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What do you fear most about flying in an airplane?
2. Have you ever had a provider lose your luggage? If so, how long did it take for them to find it?
3. Where would you prefer to sit on an airplane: by the window, the aisle or in the center?
4. Take the quiz: What Airplane Seat Are You?
5. If you had to book a flight this evening, which airline would you prefer to fly with?
6. What’s the last place you flew to?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.