We’re just 20 Saturdays away from the 400th edition of the Saturday Six.
This week’s theme is about color. Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and to keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What color hair did you have at birth?
2. What color is your hair now on its own?
3. Have you ever, or would you ever, color your hair?
4. Take the quiz: What Color Eyes Does Your Soul Have?
5. What color are your eyes naturally?
6. If you could change the color of your eyes, would you, and if so, to which color?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.