This week’s set of questions focuses on one of those things we all love to hate: social media. You don’t have to be on Twitter, Facebook or any of the others to play.
So get your thinking caps on and thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. How many social media networks do you belong to at the moment?
2. How many social media networks have you joined, then stopped using because you didn’t care for their setup or operation?
3. Which social media network do you use the most?
4. ?Take the quiz: Are You Facebook, MySpace or Twitter?
5. How do you feel about geotagging networks like FourSquare, where users can post their current locations: cool idea or security risk?
6. If you know a company that you do a lot of business with is on a social network that you belong to, are you more likely to “friend” or “like” them?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.