This week, I figured I’d go for a set of questions that would apply to anyone, so I made the topic as simple as I could. It’s all about what’s near you now, as you’re reading this post.
I hope you enjoy this set and thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Other than your computer or anything connected to it, what object is closest to you now?
2. Extend your right arm all the way to the side: what object is your hand closest to at that moment?
3. Same exercise with your left arm: what object is your left hand closest to at that moment?
4. What book is closest to you now?
5. Other than your computer, what electronic gadget is closest to you now?
6. And now, an old-school writing question: how many pencils and pens are within reaching distance of you right this minute?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.