I’ve been battling a sinus infection for the past few days, so my posting hasn’t been quite as frequent as normal. But I can’t miss an edition of the Saturday Six!
So before I take a little nap, here is this week’s set. Thanks for dropping by!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. You feel a sniffle coming on: what’s the first thing you do to avoid a cold?
2. Once the cold hits for real, what over-the-counter medicine are you most likely to turn to?
3. How often will you just suffer through a cold without any medicine?
4. What does it take to persuade you to finally go to the doctor for a bad cold?
5. Are you more likely to go to the doctor or call in sick for a day at your workplace?
6. Which medicine has the absolute worst taste you’ve ever encountered?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.