It’s time — actually, it’s a little past time — for a new round of questions. Scotty really wanted to go to the dog park today, so he hopes you’ll understand that this week’s set of questions are being posted a bit later in the day than normal!
Thanks for playing!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What canned vegetable do you have the most of in your pantry?
2. What flavor of salad dressing do you have the most of in your refrigerator?
3. Do you prefer butter, margarine or a butter substitute?
4. Which kind of cooking oil do you use the most?
5. Take the test: Do You Eat Like a Liberal or a Conservative?
6. Not counting water, how many different kinds of drinks are there in your refrigerator?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.