Not that I’m trying to connect this week’s set of questions to Halloween or anything, but death is the topic.
What can I say? Every week can’t be all fun and cheery, right?
Thanks for stopping by and playing along. And I hope you have a long, healthy life for your participation!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. You have the chance to learn either the date, the location or the method of your death: would you accept an envelope that would contain ONE of the answers to one of those questions if you couldn’t choose which question would be answered?
2. If you could choose to learn the answer to one of those, which would you choose?
3. Which illness do you fear most?
4. Which method of death other than illness do you fear most?
5. If you could control how you would die, what method would you choose?
6. If you could specify the age at which you die, with reasonable good health assumed, how long would you like to live?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.