Last week, I turned the tables on some of you who answered a recent edition of the Sunday Seven. Those who played that week had to come up with questions they’d ask me over dinner.
The questions I got were so good, I couldn’t resist using them for the Saturday Six. I’ll answer the questions myself this week, but today, it’s all about you!
Thanks for dropping by and I hope you enjoy this week’s set of questions!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. From Cat.: What’s the best part about where you live?
2. From Cat.: What can we do about so-called Christians who really aren’t? At least, they don’t look like they’ve ever read the Gospels. At least, not the Gospels you and I seem to have read.
3. From Strange: Where did you grow up?
4. From Strange: What do you like to do in your spare time?
5. From Strange: If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go?
6. From Aislínge: What made you decide to start your blog? An inspiration, a need to empty your head, a complaint of something, or something entirely different?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.