Here’s the third and final set of questions that came from answers to a recent edition of the Sunday Seven. Those who played that week had to come up with questions they’d ask me over dinner.
There were some great questions thrown my way, so I couldn’t pass up the chance to toss them right back!
Thanks for dropping by and I hope you enjoy this week’s set of questions!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. From Aislínge: Where have you lived?
2. From Strange: What famous person — living or dead — would you like to meet if you could?
3. From Strange: If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
4. From Cat.: Has there ever been a time you’ve had creepy stalker-types hassling you in real live over your blog?
5. From Cat.: What have you been reading?
6. From Cat.: What’s for dessert? [This is, clearly, THE most important question!]
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.