As difficult as it may be to believe, this is Christmas Eve.
The week before Christmas, it hit 75° in Charleston. People were walking on the beach as if it were May. This as every business in the area reminded procrastinating shoppers that we were down to the wire in terms of picking those gifts!
I hope you’ve finished and survived the hustle and bustle and that if not, you can at least take a few moments to ponder some happy and amusing Christmas memories from your past.
That’s the topic of this week’s set. Merry Christmas to you!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What is your favorite Christmas memory: where did you spend that Christmas and how old were you (or when was it)?
2. Of the Christmas decorations you put up each year, which single one means the most to you and why is it so special?
3. What food or drink that you only really consume during the Christmas season is your favorite and why?
4. If you could bring back any deceased relative to spend one Christmas with, who would you pick and why?
5. What is the greatest single Christmas present you remember receiving and why did it mean so much to you?
6. What was the worst Christmas present you ever remember receiving and what was so bad about it?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.