When a meme like this happens to fall either on New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day, it’s almost a no-brainer that the questions will relate to the year that was, the year that will be, or a combination of the two.
This year’s final chance at six questions is no different.
Thanks for dropping by and for playing. Whether 2011 was the year you found my blog or was another year that you kept visiting, I appreciate your presence here and hope it continues!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Was 2011 overall better or worse than you expected it to be?
2. What development made you feel happiest or proudest in 2011?
3. Consider the action you took in 2011 that you most regret because it hurt or offended someone: have you made amends with that person?
4. Is your financial state better, worse or about the same as this time in 2010?
5. If you could make any change in your personal life in 2012, what’s the number one thing you’d like to change?
6. What’s the biggest purchase you anticipate making in 2012?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.