Last week, I asked six questions about the year that was.
This week, naturally, focus on the year that will be.
I hope you enjoy your first full weekend of 2012, and that you are already making a dent in whatever goals you have set for yourself in the new year.
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What are three things you’d like to change about yourself in 2012?
2. Of those three, which do you think would be the easiest to change?
3. Of the three, what’s your biggest roadblock to changing the one you think would be the most difficult to change?
4. Which of the three do you think would be easiest to change if you had someone to help keep you on track to reach a particular goal?
5. Have you ever used an “accountability partner,” someone who would keep you on track to reach a particular goal?
6. Who’s the first person in your life that you would consider reaching out to for such a partnership and why?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.