This is going up a little later than expected, but I hope you’re all having a great weekend.
This week, there’s no single theme, just a random set of questions. Maybe, in that case, the theme is “Potpourri.”
In any case, thanks for dropping by and playing another edition!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What is the last good piece of advice you received?
2. To what degree have you taken that advice and actually applied it?
3. What over-the-counter medicine have you taken the most in the past 12 months?
4. What is the healthiest food in your refrigerator right now?
5. Which room in your home needs a paint job the worst?
6. What errand that you’ve been putting off do you most need to accomplish before the weekend is over?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.