With tomorrow being Super Bowl Sunday, I figured I’d do a football-themed edition of the Saturday Six, which should be quite a challenge for me, since I’m not the biggest football fan in the world.
But keep your fingers crossed, and we’ll get through it together!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. How often did you attend football games — or any kind of sporting event — from your high school when you were a student?
2. How often did you attend football games — or any kind of sporting event — from your college when you were a student?
3. Since graduating either, how many games have you attended?
4. If you had to choose any sport to really get into, which sport would you choose and why?
5. If you had to choose any particular team to follow, which team would you choose and why?
6. Your prediction: Who’s going to win this year’s Super Bowl?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.