The “Saturday Six” is back at “Patrick’s Place” where it will remain. Those of you were were concerned when it was hosted in the alternate journal will be happy to know that the experiment is over. I was surprised to have gotten as much of a response as I did at the Blogger journal, but I think it best that we keep the ‘Six’ as an AOL entity. (Of course, if you have a journal that isn’t on AOL, you can still play along!)
Last week, Cat was the first to play by virtue of posting either a specific link to the entry in which the questions were answered or by answering the questions in the comment. Congratulations, Cat!
I know that it was Drew‘s first time playing last week. It was also a first time for Jade. Some of the others who might have played for the first time didn’t sign their names or say so, so I can’t be sure about who they are…one unfortunate part of the experiement.
(If you are playing this week for the first time, please say so in your comment…sometimes I miss new players.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six.” Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! If you don’t have an AOL journal, you can still play, but of course you’ll at least need an AOL screen name, which you can get for free with AOL Instant Messenger, to be able to leave a comment here. To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. (Again, if you’re playing for the first time, please be sure to say so in the comment!) Enjoy!
1. What do you tend to focus on the most?
A. The past.
B. The present.
C. The future as you think it will be.
D. The future as you are afraid it will be.
2. Name three famous people (living or dead) whoseblogs you would like to be able to read.
3. How long have you lived in your current residence? How much longer do you intend to live in the same place?
4. Take the pointless quiz: What color is your heart?
5. How many of AOL’s journalers have you met in person? How many have you spoken with by telephone?
6. RAPID FIRE Question #2: Who or what is the most annoying:
b) Late Night Talk Show Host
e) Female Celebrity
f) Male Celebrity
g) Television Show
i) Fashion Statement
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), click the e-mail link on the About Me bar and send it to me.
2. Dean Koontz, Stephen King, Abraham Lincoln
3. Approaching two and a half years. At least another year.
4. Mine is Red, as it should be.
5. I’ve never met anyone from J-Land in person; I’ve talked to four on the telephone.
6. a. Hillary Clinton
b. Conan O’Brien
c. Bright Orange
e. Paris Hilton
f. Michael Jackson
g. “Fear Factor”
h. Anything from Geico
i. Wearing one’s pants a foot below the waist.
j. “Bling bling”