This week, we’re looking at a familiar item we all use every day: the telephone!
The telephone has changed a great deal since its invention, but at the same time, it doesn’t seem all that alien from its original creation. Technology has changed how we make calls and what we do with the telephone, but it’s as much about communication as it ever was.
But what are your telephone memories?
Now that you’re here, it’s time to play!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. How old were you the first time you used a telephone?
2. What’s the oldest phone number you remember from your childhood?
3. What’s the oldest phone number you remember from your childhood that is still a valid number for the same party it was then?
4. Have you ever used a rotary-dial telephone?
5. What year did you get your first cell phone?
6. How many cell phones have you owned since then?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.