Found this on Paul‘s blog, Aurora Walking Vacation.
For these 100 things, put things you’ve done in bold, things you’d like to do in italics, and cross out things you wouldn’t want to do.  What’s left are things you don’t have feelings about one way or the other.
1. Started your own blog – Surprise, surprise.
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band. – As I’ve said before, my musical ability is limited to turning on an iPod
4. Visited Hawaii – It would depend on the company, of course.
5. Watched a meteor shower – It was rather disappointing…not much of a “shower”
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland. – No real desire here one way or the other.
8. Climbed a mountain. – Nothing close to “real” mountain climbing.
9. Held a praying mantis. – Hmm…kind of random. Maybe, maybe not.
Sang a solo – See #3.
Bungee jumped – No way.
12. Visited Paris – Again, it would depend on the company.
13. Watched a lightning storm – Why is something torrential sometimes so relaxing?
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. – Not really.
Adopted a child – At least not without a wife first.
16. Had food poisoning – I think that’s what it was, but it wasn’t terrible.
17. Walked to the top of The Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France – There are other paintings I’d like to see more.
20. Slept on an overnight train – Briefly, until two drunken lesbians got into a screaming match and yelled each other’s secrets for all to hear.
21. Had a pillow fight
Hitch-hiked – Not in this day and age.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill – Particularly in school.
24. Built a snow fort. – Never been around that much snow.
25. Held a lamb. – Odd.
26. Gone skinny dipping. – Perish the thought.
Run a Marathon. – That exercise will kill you.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice. – Preferably, while eating a big plate full of lasagne.
29. Seen a total eclipse. – And, yes, I used one of those special viewer things.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run. – I have less athletic ability than musical ability.
32. Been on a cruise. – I’d love to see Alaska.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person. – Though Horseshoe Falls is more impressive.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. – Well, how far back are we talking?
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. – It wouldn’t take nearly as much as you might think.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David.
42. Seen the Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted.
Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theatre.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.
Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
Sold Girl Scout Cookies. – I’d have eaten the profits.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Got flowers for no reason. – It should be “gotten.” Just sayin’.
64. Donated blood.
Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration camp.
67. Bounced a check.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job. – And hoping it doesn’t happen any time soon.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle. – And it didn’t go well.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life. – Been saved before, though, but not in the way you’d think I mean.
90. Sat on a jury. – Almost but not yet.
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club. – Never again.
93. Lost a loved one.
Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
Swam in the Great Salt Lake
Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Owned a mobile phone
99. Been stung by a bee.
100. Read an entire book in one day. – Never!