Did you see that amazing video this week of the two divers getting a little too close to comfort to Humpback Whales while they were feeding? Nature can be amazing, and this week’s set of questions in the Saturday Six focuses on the animals with which we share the planet.
So let’s play!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What’s the most exotic animal you’ve actually been able to touch in person?
2. Was it dead or alive at the time you touched it?
3. What’s the most exotic animal you’ve gotten closest to without touching?
4. What’s the most exotic animal you tend to enjoy watching most at a zoo?
5. What’s the most exotic animal you’ve seen in the wild in your neighborhood?
6. If you could hold any exotic animal (or have a one-on-one encounter if it’s too big to hold) and you knew there was no danger of being injured, which animal would you choose and why?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!