This week, we’re focusing on your hearing. It’s one of our most valuable senses, and it helps us understand what’s going on in the world around us.
Once in a while, we all benefit when we’re more willing to stop making noise and start processing the noise others are making.
So let’s play another round of six random questions!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What do you hear around you right this minute?
2. Whose laughter do you most enjoy hearing?
3. Whose voice do you miss hearing most?
4. If you had to pick a recorded song or tune as your personal theme song, which would you choose?
5. How many alarm clocks do you use to wake up on time?
6. Which musical instrument creates what you consider to be the most poignant sound?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!