This week, I offer six completely random questions without any single theme. So don’t bother trying to connect the dots!
Just enjoy the questions and thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What caused the oldest scar you have on your body?
2. When getting dressed, what order do you put on your socks and shoes: sock-sock-shoe-shoe, or sock-shoe-sock-shoe?
3. What would be the three qualities you think you’d offer to your significant other?
4. How long did it take you to find what you consider to be your “calling” in life, or are you still trying to find it?
5. What old movie would you like to see someone attempt to update for a modern audience?
6. Do you honestly believe that a man and woman can be “just friends” without it becoming sexual?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.