Saturday Six #419
As I mentioned yesterday, I am trying out a new diet, the Weight Watchers PointsPlus plan. So I figured I’d ask a few food-related questions this week.
Try not to get too hungry as you’re reading through!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. When you were a young child, were you generally too skinny, too heavy or just right?
2. What’s the most weight you’ve lost during any one diet? (Or have you never had to be on one?)
3. Of your favorite foods, which do you think is the healthiest?
4. Of your favorite foods, which do you think is the least healthiest?
5. When did you last have some of each of those two foods?
6. You go to a coffee shop to meet a friend for conversation. How likely are you to buy a pastry or some kind of snack to go along with that coffee?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.