Well, given that it’s the 420th edition of the Saturday Six, and given what “420” has become a nickname for, you can guess what the questions this week are going to focus on.
Are you game?
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Do you believe that non-medical marijuana should be legalized?
2. Do you believe that medical marijuana should be legalized?
3. Have you ever spent time around anyone whom you know had smoked marijuana? Did you notice any significant changes in their personality?
4. Should someone found to be growing marijuana face as stiff a legal penalty as someone producing crystal meth? Why or why not?
5. Should someone found to be driving under the influence of marijuana face the same legal penalty as someone driving under the influence of alcohol? Why or why not?
6. Some have claimed over the years that marijuana is a “victimless crime.” Do you agree? Why or why not?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.