This week’s edition of the Saturday Six follows a theme of “Would you rather.” In each question, you’ll be given a choice of two things, and you’ll have to choose one of them and explain why!
I hope you enjoy this week’s edition. Thanks for dropping by!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Would you rather read the newspaper from a physical paper or online? Why?
2. Would you rather be part of the Addams Family or the Munsters family? Why?
3. Would you rather take a cruise to the Bahamas or Alaska? Why?
4. If you had to choose one of them, would you rather be shorter or taller than your current height? Why?
5. Would you rather give up your favorite beverage or your favorite food for good? Why?
6. Would you rather be able to read people’s minds or know the future? Why?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.