I hope your holiday weekend is off to a great start, and I’m glad you decided to make the Saturday Six part of it!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What is your favorite holiday of the year?
2. What is your least favorite holiday of the year?
3. Which holiday strikes you as the most somber?
4. Which holiday seems the most festive, even if it isn’t your favorite?
5. How likely are you to intentionally wear green on St. Patrick’s Day?
6. Which holiday that isn’t currently on your workplace’s list of official company holidays would you most like to add?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.