Words, words, words. That’s the topic of this week’s set of questions!
Let’s just please try to keep the answers as clean as possible!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Which word have you heard entirely too much this past week?
2. Which word have you not heard enough this week?
3. Which word do you wish everyone would learn how to spell correctly?
4. Which word do you wish everyone would learn how to pronounce correctly?
5. Which word would you like to ban completely?
6. Which words do you have more trouble saying: I’m sorry or Thank you?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.