It’s time once again for another set of random questions designed to be fun and help others find you and your blog. The topic this week is nothing in particular…no theme, just six questions.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Which do you have more of: scars or birthmarks?
2. Other than inside your own home or workplace, where are you most likely to use mobile technology to check your email?
3. What percentage of appliances and electronics could you find the receipt for quickly if something went wrong and you needed to prove a date of purchase?
4. When taking a flight, do you prefer a window seat, an aisle seat or a seat in the middle?
5. How do you order your eggs at a restaurant?
6. What kind of animal (include the breed if possible) was your first pet?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.