Here, for your enjoyment, is another set of random questions. Random is the operative word: there’s no theme at all for this one!
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. When you’re getting dressed, which shoe goes on first?
2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it with your fork?
3. Which single piece of jewelry do you wear most often?
4. How many different cereals are in your pantry right now?
5. How often do you swear?
6. Which cartoon do you recall most fondly from your childhood?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.