This week’s edition of the Saturday Six presented what seemed like an interesting challenge going in. For the past few weeks, I’ve been posting questions based on letters of the alphabet. This week, we’re up to E. Can I come up with six questions on keywords starting with the letter E?
Hang on: we’re about to find out!
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. E is for E.S.P.: Which mental superpower would you rather have: the ability to read minds, the ability to change matter or the ability to transport yourself from one place to another?
2. E is for EARTH: How much do you recycle to save the planet in a typical week?
3. E is for EAST: What’s the farthest East you’ve travelled in the United States?
4. E is for ELLIPSIS: What kind of punctuation, other than the period or comma, do you use most often?
5. E is for ELLIPTICAL: What is your favorite exercise in a gym?
6. E is for EMPTY: Most often, do you consider the glass half-empty or half-full?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.