H is for Howdy…and six other words on which this week’s set of questions is based. We’re zipping along, week by week, with each letter getting its day in the spotlight.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. H is for HABIT: Which habit would you most like to break?
2. H is for HAIR: How long have you maintained your current hairstyle?
3. H is for HAND: Are you right-handed or left-handed?
4. H is for HEAT: During winter, to what temperature do you normally set your thermostat?
5. H is for HIGHWAY: When the speed limit is 55, how fast do you generally drive?
6. H is for HYPOCHONDRIA: Which illness do you most fear?
Thanks for playing! I hope you’ll be back next week…to see if I can come up with six questions that focus on words beginning with the letter I!