Saturday Six #452
This week, the letter N takes the stage, as I offer six questions built upon words that begin with the letter N.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. N is for NAME: Were you ever tempted to change your name, and if so, which name would you rather have had?
2. N is for NATURE: What do you enjoy most about being in the great outdoors?
3. N is for NEWSSTAND: If you had to purchase a magazine at a newsstand, which title would you be most likely to buy?
4. N is for NICKEL: If a president were to replace one of the current presidents on our coins, which one would you like to see immortalized on our currency next?
5. N is for NOSE: Which aroma from the kitchen is your favorite?
6. N is for NUT: When you’re ready for a snack, which variety of nut is your favorite?
Next week, will I be able to come up with six O questions? You’ll have to drop by to find out!