For the past 14 weeks, I’ve been designing questions with words that begin with the same letter of the alphabet. Week 15 features, conveniently enough, the 15th letter of the alphabet, the letter O.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. O is for OATMEAL: What does your ideal breakfast meal look like?
2. O is for OBESITY: How achievable do you believe your “ideal” weight actually is?
3. O is for ODOR: Which odor do you enjoy the most in a kitchen?
4. O is for OIL: How much did you last pay per gallon for gasoline?
5. O is for OVEN: Which food is your particular specialty?
6. O is for OZ: Which character from The Wizard of Oz movie is your favorite?
Next week, six questions inspired by the letter P.